Please read these Terms carefully before requesting Doyenist’s Social Media Management Service (“Our Service”).
It is up to you to read the Doyenist new user guide before using Our Service. By using Our Service, you agree that you have read the guide and agree to follow these guidelines.
- Doyenist is not affiliated with any social media platforms or any social media third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with all social media platforms’ rules, any applicable laws, and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Our Service at your own risk.
- Our Service runs based on your instructions, settings, and we are not responsible for your instructions, settings, and suggestions. We are not liable if your social media account is blocked, banned, or deleted for any reason.
- We require your social media username and password to obtain required information for all social media management. We don’t give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- The expected amount of followers, likes, and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- Our Service will not be able to detect spam accounts or spam content.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Our Service.
- You agree that upon purchasing Our Service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, or any other payment gateways we use.
- Our Service is a monthly subscription and we do not offer full refunds for past subscriptions. Refunds for unused subscriptions will be given to those who cancel their subscription and inform us by email. The later date will be used to apply any prorated refunds.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- Doyenist does not tolerate spam activity. If you are using spammy usernames or creating multiple new accounts to continue to use the 3-day free trial without ever buying time, or other spam-like activity, you will be banned from using Our Service.
- You agree not to advertise, publicly discuss, or report Our Service.
- We reserve the right to increase our fees at our discretion. You will be notified a month in advance of any fee increases via email. We do not take responsibility for your receipt of any fee increase emails. You will have until the next billing cycle to determine whether you would like to continue using Our Service or cancel your subscription.
Updated: January 1, 2018