Please read these Terms carefully before requesting Doyenist’s review site service (“Our Service”).
It is up to you to read the Doyenist new subscription guide before using Our Service. By using Our Service, you agree that you have read the guide and agree to follow these guidelines.
- Doyenist is not affiliated with any review site platforms (e.g., Yelp, TripAdvisor, UrbanSpoon, or the like) or any review site third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with all review site’s rules, any applicable laws, and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Our Service at your own risk.
- Our Service runs based on your instructions and We are not responsible for your instructions and suggestions. We are not liable if your business page, or account, is blocked, banned, or deleted for any reason.
- We don’t require your review sites username and password to obtain required information for Our Service. However, we require your review sites’ business page.
- The expected amount of walk-ins, increase revenue, and increase ratings over are not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality of your product or services.
- We bring attention of real users to your review sites’ business page, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake reviews, or the review site flagging our reviews as inappropriate, spam, etc. It’s not possible to stop them.
- Our Service will not be able to detect which review gets flagged by the review sites even though we try to provide quality reviews to increase your ratings.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of Our Service.
- You agree that upon purchasing Our Service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, or any other payment gateways we use.
- Our Service is a monthly subscription and we do not offer full refunds for past subscriptions. Refunds for unused subscriptions will be given to those who cancel their subscription and inform us by email. The later date will be used to apply any prorated refunds based on the number of reviews at the time of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
- Doyenist will not be responsible for any negative feedback, criminal charges, publicity or attention brought to your business by using Our Service.
- You agree not to advertise, publicly discuss, or report Our Service.
Updated: October 1, 2017